sábado, 14 de marzo de 2015

Hello again! I hope you are enjoying this weekend. I am getting in touch with you because I want you to see the instructions and questions to prepare the survey. You will receive more instructions in the classroom. A rubric will also be given to you in class. Have a nice day !

Survey: Students and School
You are all amazing people, and I am eager to learn more about each of you. Please help me do so by completing the following handout.

Section I Please answer questions 1-6.

1. Do you have brothers or sisters? If so, how many?____________________________________

2. What is your favorite activity?_________________________________________

3. What is your least favorite activity?________________________________________

4. What is your favorite school subject?_______________________________________

5. Have you been involved (or are you hoping to become involved) in any school activities (clubs, sports, etc.)? If so, which ones? _________________________________________________

6. What is your favorite type of music? ____________________________________

7. Do you get help from your parents?_____________



Section II
 
Please complete the sentences below.

7. On the weekends I like to…______________________________________________________________

8. A teacher I admire is__________________________because…______________________________________________________

9. If I could go anywhere for a day, I would go…____________________________________________________

10. I learn the most when the teacher…_______________________________________________________________________________

11. I learn the most when I…___________________________________________________________________

12. I don’t like it when teachers…_____________________________________________________________________________

13. I don’t like it when I’m asked to…_______________________________________________________

14. After high school, I will probably…__________________________________________________________

15. My ideal job would be____________________________________________________________________________________



 
 
Use these questionnaire to interview 10 students ( 5 boys and five girls). When done, use Excel to represent the answers with a graph. Be ready to present your findings in front of your classmates. You can explain the important findings you got related to how students see education and school.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario