jueves, 30 de marzo de 2017

Hello sixth graders, here you have the test review which is just ready for you to practice! Don't waste your time and get ready to earn a good grade.

Directions: Mark complete sentences with an S, sentence fragments with an F, and runon sentences with RO.
_____1. The man that I saw yesterday.
_____2. He is not an exceptional student, he is only average.
 _____3. To know everything is quite impossible.
 _____4. Because I have no time.
_____5. Open the door very cautiously.
_____6. The rainfall this year was abundant, therefore, the crops will be plentiful.
_____7. Having finished her dinner, Joy sat down to an evening of television.
 _____8. America, the greatest country in the world.
_____9. I went in, I bought the gift. I drove straight home.
 _____10. Hurry up!


Use this link to practice even more!

Run-ons fragments quiz

Fact or opinion game

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario