jueves, 23 de febrero de 2017

5th Grade Test Review

Interactive Quiz

Interactive game

Directions: Mark complete sentences with an S, sentence fragments with an F, and runon sentences with RO.
 _____1. The man that I saw yesterday.
 _____2. He is not an exceptional student, he is only average.
 _____3. To know everything is quite impossible.
 _____4. Because I have no time.
_____5. Open the door very cautiously.
_____6. America, the greatest country in the world.
 _____7. I went in, I bought the gift. I drove straight home.


Using Coordinating Conjunctions

Use the word and,so,but,yet,or,nor,for to put the sentences together.

 1. The bird made a nest. It did not laid an egg.

2. My mom sits down. She wants to watch TV.

 3. I saw a frog. I did not see a turtle.

4. We did not go to the car wash. We did not go to the mall.

 5. Dad used a hammer. He did not have nails

More Practice!. 


2 comentarios: