sábado, 25 de febrero de 2017

4th grade test review

Remember, the test will be related to Modal Verbs and Making Inferences. Let's review to be ready. Here you have something to practice and clarify doubts.

I- Directions: Circle the modal verb in each sentence given below.
Example A: I could find out my test score next week. Answer: could

1. He shall bring the food very soon.

2. We can definitely win the championship game.

3. I can speak a little Spanish.

4. You should stop smoking because it is bad for you.

II- Directions: Identify the verb in each sentence. Underline the modal verbs once and the action verbs twice.
 Example: I could find out my test score next week.

 1. He shall bring the food very soon.

2. We can definitely win the championship game.

3. We ran for the hills.

4. You should stop smoking because it is bad for you.

III- Making Inferences. Choose the correct answer.

1. My mother told me that I had to take out the trash.  I put on my coat and mittens and grabbed a flashlight.  I flipped on the porch light and headed out to put the trash bags at the curb.

 daytime/summer
 daytime/winter 
nighttime/summer
 nighttime/winter

2. When I get to work I pass out papers and set up a game for the kids to play.  When everyone arrives, we read a story and discuss it.  The bell rings and it is time for lunch.  I correct some papers and prepare the next lesson.

 teacher
 doctor
 actor
 chef
3. I put on my white shirt and begin chopping carrots.  Behind me is a pot of boiling broth.  I choose some nice herbs and chop them to place into the soup.  When it is done, I pour a bowl of hot soup and hand it to the waiter.

teacher
 police 
officer 
chef actor



No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario