miércoles, 1 de abril de 2020

4th Grade             April 1, 2020              English class         Mr. Meléndez

Hello students and parents, I hope that everybody may be fine and healthy. I am praying for you guys. I do believe that this situation will be over soon. Now, I am going to discuss the last class which is related to the new material. I want you to understand the concept by practicing it. Today I am going to discuss the answers you were supposed to have in order to clarify doubts.

Concept: MODAL VERBS

The last exercise was related to the use of MUST and MUSTN'T. In Spanish it would be like " tengo que O No tengo que". 


Today you will learn the use of CAN or CAN'T (puede / no puede). If you know how to use these modal verbs, English will be easy for you. 

A. Look at the pictures and write sentences about what these people CAN or CAN’T do.
       Use these verbs:

(modal verb 25)





No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario