viernes, 3 de abril de 2020

5th Grade             April 2, 2020              English class         Mr. Meléndez

Hello students and parents, I hope that everybody may be fine and healthy. I am praying for you guys. I do believe that this situation will be over soon. Now, I am going to discuss the last class which is related to the new material. I want you to understand the concept by practicing it. 
Let's discuss your performance!Concept: Prepositions of Time

at
 noon / midday 10:30 midnight the weekend (British Eng) night bedtime


in
 the morning summer February the afternoon winter the evening fall / autumn spring the 1990s


  on


my birthday May 5 Sunday a weekday Wednesday evening Tuesday afternoon the weekend (American Eng) a holiday Monday morning

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario