martes, 7 de abril de 2020

6th Grade             April 7, 2020              English class         Mr. Meléndez

Hello students and parents, I hope that everybody may be fine and healthy. I am praying for you guys. I do believe that this situation will be over soon. Now, I am going to discuss the last class which is related to the new material. I want you to understand the concept by practicing it.

Concept: Subject and Object Pronouns

Good morning guys, we are discussing the use of subject, object and possessive pronouns in English. Feel free to tell me your doubts. You can use my e-mail or my Blog to text me. I would encourage yo to study and practice given material. Today, you will have more examples and explanations about this concept.

Video
Online practice 1

Online practice 2

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario