miércoles, 1 de abril de 2020

5th Grade             April 1, 2020              English class         Mr. Meléndez

Hello students and parents, I hope that everybody may be fine and healthy. I am praying for you guys. I do believe that this situation will be over soon. Now, I am going to discuss the last class which is related to the new material. I want you to understand the concept by practicing it. Today I am going to discuss the answers you were supposed to have in order to clarify doubts.

Concept: Prepositions of Time

Here you have the asnwers you were supposed to use in accordance to the rules.

1) We have class at  eleven o’clock.
2 ) We have class from nine to eleven.
3)  Tom has class in the morning, and he works in the afternoon.
4) I study in the evening.
5) I sleep at night.
6) Mary was born in October.
7) Mary was born in 1967.
8) Mary was born on October 28.
9) Mary was born on October 28, 1967.
10) The bank isn’t open on Sundays.
11) The bank isn’t open from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Saturday.
12) The bank closes at 5:00 p.m.

Now you will have more practice! Below you have several phrases related to Time. Place them under the correct column. Don't forget the rules. It is up to you to learn them by heart. Use your own Notebook to complete your work. Not to be handed in.


 (Prepositions 12)


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario