miércoles, 25 de marzo de 2020

4th Grade             March 25, 2020              English class         Mr. Meléndez

Hello students and parents, I hope that everybody may be fine and healthy. Iam praying for you guys. I do believe that this situation will be over soon. Now, I am going to set the next class which is related to the new material I started last week. I want you to understand the concept by practicing it.

Concept: Modal verbs

Use can or can't:


1. I __ swim very quickly, I’m the best swimmer.
2. Bob __ help you, he must clean his room.
3. Liz __ take you to the zoo, she is free today.
4. They __ take part in this festival, it’s great.
5. Sam __ surf well, he is only learning to do it.
6. We __ take you with us, we have a vacant seat.
7. You __ be late, it is very important to you.
8. Ben __ draw wonderful pictures, they are nice.
9. I __ sleep, it is very hot here.
10. Tim __ play his new guitar well.
11. Polly __ swim, she is afraid of swimming.
12. We __ arrive in time and go to the stadium.
13. He __ run fast, he is very little.

(modal verbs 27)

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario