lunes, 23 de marzo de 2020

5th Grade             March 23, 2020              English class         Mr. Meléndez

Hello students and parents, I hope that everybody may be fine and healthy. Iam praying for you guys. I do believe that this situation will be over soon. Now, I am going to set the next class which is related to the new material I started last week. I want you to understand the concept by practicing it. The HOMETEST can be kept with you or you can also deliver it to me through e-mail. 

You can send the HOMETEST to holyland.re7@gmail.com, remember, the test must have name, grade, group, and legible handwriting. Otherwise, I may not be able to correct it.

*Don't forget to follow up the Modules!

Now, let us continue with our next concept!

Concept: PREPOSITIONS

1. Use this GAME to practice using prepositions.


2. GAME # 2

3. Let's practice!   (prepositions of place 21)













No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario