viernes, 27 de marzo de 2020

4th Grade             March 27, 2020              English class         Mr. Meléndez

Hello students and parents, I hope that everybody may be fine and healthy. Iam praying for you guys. I do believe that this situation will be over soon. Now, I am going to discuss the last class which is related to the new material. I want you to understand the concept by practicing it. Here you have the answers you were supposed to use.

Concept: Modal Verbs            ASWERS


1. I can swim very quickly, I’m the best swimmer.
2. Bob can’t help you, he must clean his room.
3. Liz can take you to the zoo, she is free today.
4. They can take part in this festival, it’s great.
5. Sam can’t surf well; he is only learning to do it.
6. We can take you with us, we have a vacant seat.
7. You can’t be late, it is very important to you.
8. Ben can draw wonderful pictures, they are nice.
9. I can’t sleep, it is very hot here.
10. Tim can play his new guitar well.
11. Polly can’t swim, she is afraid of swimming.
12. We can arrive in time and go to the stadium.

13. He can’t run fast, he is very little.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario